Alternative to river sand and need of the hour. Granulated Blast Furnace slag is produced from the slag that forms during the production of steel. Sand obtained by granulating slag is durable, has consistent shape, volume and is highly safe for use.
Limits to our Earth’s resources exist, and as we near these limits the unforeseen deterioration of our planet become even more noticeable. Hence, In place of natural sand, our product blast furnace slag (SLAG SAND) is user friendly to the environment and cost effective which in turn is beneficial to our customers.
- Slag Sand contain chemical like silica, alumina, calcium, magnesium and ferrous.
- The same chemicals are present in CEMENT
- Highly reactive silica, improved strength.
- High durability reduce life cycle maintenance cost.
- Negligible Silt content, giving better strength than natural sand
- Very low shrinkage cracks.
- Better cohesiveness and workability.
- Improve boarding and smooth surface finish.
- Lesser water.
- Plain concrete.
- Reinforced concrete.
- Rapid setting concrete.
- Standard Ready Mix Concrete.
- Pavement quality Concrete.
- Plastering – external and internal Walls.
- Dry Lean Concrete
Reliable Quality: is fine aggregate & is a product for industrial use. It is manufactured under suitable, quality-controlled conditions.
Superior Solidification control capabilities
Increased Strength as materials Age
Contains major Chemical Components like CaO, SiO2, Al2o3, and MgO which are absent in sand
Does not generate Alkali- Aggregate Reactions
Does not contain Materials such as Chlorides, Organic Impurities, Clay and Shells, which are commonly found in natural sand.
Packaging of Sand Slag
Loose in Open Trucks: Slag sand is supplied in open truck of capacity 20-25 tonnes.
Small Bags: Slag sand is Small Bag Packing- 50kg Bag Packing